• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Selling: 10th Mountain Division Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Ok, this makes me really sad to do this but I can't keep these. *I can't pull off the white frames :(*
They look way too funky on my face and my whole thing with collecting is: I will not keep items purely as display pieces (unless they are the Flores Gascans). I'm still looking for the Troy Lee Gascan's and the will add cash + the 10th Mountain for them if I can. I would much rather trade for another pair of Gascan's than sell these, but whichever works out better I suppose. These don't have the original Warm Grey lenses in them; they have Ice Iridium. I bought these at $115 with shipping and will ask the same. Again, please let me know if you want to make a trade. I much rather trade than sell these straight up for cash. (or add cash + trade)

0YAlH.jpg

Again, these are with the ICE IRIDIUM, not the Warm Grey. I did not receive any original paperwork, bag, box or pin with these, so they will come with the standard black bag.

*I plan on listing these on eBay as well. Thought I would offer it up here first though.

Some people reacted to this post.
If I had those, I would grab a pair of black gascan's and switch out the arms and pop in a ruby,fire or emerald lens :wink:

The 10th arms on a black frame would look killer :cool:

Just a thought...

Username Hidden said:
If I had those, I would grab a pair of black gascan's and switch out the arms and pop in a ruby,fire or emerald lens :wink:

The 10th arms on a black frame would look killer :cool:

Thats a very good idea BADNESS!!!

One problem is, I don't have a spare standard black frame that I could possibly use. I think I may do that again though...Anyone have a spare polished black frame lol. I'll play around with it.

Edit: I'll still have them up for grabs unless I find some polished frames real nice and cheap.

Username Hidden said:
One problem is, I don't have a spare standard black frame that I could possibly use. I think I may do that again though...Anyone have a spare polished black frame lol. I'll play around with it.

Edit: I'll still have them up for grabs unless I find some polished frames real nice and cheap.

Try Clist. I find gascan's on there for cheap all the time.

Yeah, looking right now. Only one listed at a decent price are a pair of Grey Smoke ones. I wonder if that would work...

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, looking right now. Only one listed at a decent price are a pair of Grey Smoke ones. I wonder if that would work...

That could look cool with a set of black iridium lenses :dance3:

I will have to try! I suppose I will close this for now. Contacted the guy and will purchase. They're relatively cheap as well which is sweet.

Could you close this Mods?!?! Thank you Badness haha.

Username Hidden said:
I will have to try! I suppose I will close this for now. Contacted the guy and will purchase. They're relatively cheap as well which is sweet.

Could you close this Mods?!?! Thank you Badness haha.

No problem. Can't wait to see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back