• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Selling a pair of custom 'Spikes'

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello all! I’m just thinning out a few from my collection. Prices below in US currency, Paypal or Bank Money Order only. Shipping to US or Canada, about $10-$15 dollars. Shipping elsewhere will be more. Please contact me, Gary Brown, here or at gary.brown@halton.ca for more information. I'll try to reply to you as soon as I possibly can!

#1 SPIKE, Black Chrome w/Ruby Iridium - no box; $170 OBO
#2 SPIKE, Black Chrome w/Emerald Iridium - w/box; $170 OBO

Both pairs are Total_o customs, they were displayed only, never worn.
I'm just trying to get out of them, what I originally paid.
They are very, very nice! They'll make a great set for someone with a Black Chrome w/24k already!

THANKS!
Gary

pairofspikes.jpg

emeraldspikes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sexy.

No interest in these? Really?

*bump*

Not even a nibble, huh? No love for the Spikes out there?! I'm surprized. These are really nice, my price is what I paid.

Bah! Maybe the kids these days just don't have the god-fearing respect for total_o.

The Spikes just never quite took off. But the t_o customs in ruby, 24k, emerald and ABIP were excellent. It seems like I'm just missing the Emerald, if I was hung up about having the complete collection. ;) Good luck with the sales!

Bah is right! All the kids and their 'Frogs'!

Love those Emerald Spike but i'm saving for some MFL Scalpels. They don't seam to go for much on the bay either. If you still have them in the new year & i get some money together i'll give you a bump. Just 2 questions, would you post to the UK if so how much & is the price negoctiable at all?

Yeahhh, I can ship to UK! Shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm not going to move too much on the cost though. But... try me then!

Bumped up, open to offers!