• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Selling: Chip Foose Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey, another sale here. I got these awhile ago (about half a year ago at this point), and wore them a couple times. They were used and part of the paint on one of the interior arms started coming off. The seller was not very clear about this...

I know you guys will want pictures of this defect, so I'll get that out asap, but I'm just putting this out there for those that are interested.

Looking to sell it for roughly $100, with the bag. No box or paperwork. I got these at $120 (seller wasn't clear about the defects...), but I don't mind losing out on some cash. The lenses are in tip top condition. It's just the paint that has come off on the inside of the arms, which no one can actually see while you are wearing them. Again, I will post pictures when I get back home from work. If you are interested, feel free to contact me.

Here's a pretty old picture I found in my stash of Oakley Pics. You can kind of see the defect on the inside of the right arm...

BRUgZ.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
post some pics of the defects

Oh whoops. Sold lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back