• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Selling entire fuel cell collection prices posted selling seperate

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just a heads up some of the pairs that i was holding have gone back available, so those looking for a pow/mia and a troy lee love hate violet with violet icons you can get them now!!!
I still need to sell a bunch so please make me some offers please!

Some people reacted to this post.
Just a reminder there are alot left! But please can i ask that people that are serious only. I have had so many people that are not returning pm's and say they want something and back out, I really need this money i am not selling for fun, im not selling to buy something bigger. i am willing to listen to offers but please be realistic. everything that is included, is in the listing!!! Thanks in advance
and BTW the chris kyle set is available

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Just a reminder there are alot left! But please can i ask that people that are serious only. I have had so many people that are not returning pm's and say they want something and back out, I really need this money i am not selling for fun, im not selling to buy something bigger. i am willing to listen to offers but please be realistic. everything that is included, is in the listing!!! Thanks in advance
and BTW the chris kyle set is available

I was serious and I got two pair QUICK. This seller is serious and motivated. He also has great communication skills. I asked questions, I got answers. I asked for tracking, I got tracking. I'm kinda new to the forum, but not new to things like trust and honesty and keeping your word. I paid for another pair of glasses on here and I haven't heard from the seller since, I'm starting to wonder. But with stn51....no need to worry.

Good luck with the rest of your sales. I'll scan your list of what's left and see if I'm interested in more.

Just a reminder there are alot left! But please can i ask that people that are serious only. I have had so many people that are not returning pm's and say they want something and back out, I really need this money i am not selling for fun, im not selling to buy something bigger. i am willing to listen to offers but please be realistic.everything that is included, is in the listing!!! and please no ridiculous lowball offers if you can get them in other places incredibly cheap then go ahead and go there. I have had alot of great people buy from me, and i am well on my way to my goal. i dont need to give them away. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
BUMP!!! But please can i ask that people that are serious only. I have had so many people that are not returning pm's and say they want something and back out, I really need this money i am not selling for fun, im not selling to buy something bigger. i am willing to listen to offers but please be realistic.everything that is included, is in the listing!!! and please no ridiculous lowball offers if you can get them in other places incredibly cheap then go ahead and go there. I have had alot of great people buy from me, and i am well on my way to my goal. i dont need to give them away. Thanks in advance

BUMP lowered some prices i really need to sell more please help

Bump still a bunch available!!! Make offers if you feel like you want something. I will move a bit on prices.

Bump great seller quick delivery! Highly motivated to sell.

PM Sent...

BUMP!!! TRADES???

Status
Not open for further replies.