• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Selling instead PLEASE DELETE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for Ruby (not Fruby) OEM Juliet lenses. Willing to trade anything from the list. PM me what you're interested in and we can come to a deal for your choice or choices from the list. Also selling individually to gain the funds for the Ruby lenses.

Collectors Frogskins Coast frame 9.5/10, lenses 9.5/10 like new $70

Wisdom Goggles Electric Blue with High Intensity Blue lens frame 9/10, strap 10/10, lens 5/10 from seasonal use $40

Fives Squared polished black with Slate Iridium frame 9/10 due to regular wear, lenses 10/10 also have Fire lenses 7/10 one has a scuff/scratch other lens 10/10. $75

First gen Tortoise shell Minute with Gold iridium lenses. Frame 7.5/8 out of 10, has wear, lenses 4/10. Sort of a "fixer-upper" pair but still a good grab. $40

Garage Rock Emerald Iridium lenses, 10/10. Brand new no box. They were removed to use the frame for custom prescription lenses. $40

All frames come without box and some with original OEM MF Bag. The Garage Rock lenses come with a MF lens bag. The Fives come with a white "custom" bag because they were custom built. Shipping included CONUS but you must pay any PayPal fees make sure to add the 4% if you choose to go with that option. Otherwise F&F is fine. Will ship international at buyers expense.

Pics upon request, rather not flood the thread. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
@Fernando he has a frame that might suit your needs

@Fernando your inbox is full but if you have a "junk" Juliet I'd like to talk to you about it. Thanks for the tip @Krank

Thanks Krank ;) , Brian pm send, yes sorry my inbox is full.

Still looking

Still looking

:bump: Updated and still looking.

:bump: Anyone? Anyone?

Someone has to know where I can get one for less than $150 right? Please?

Last edited:
Bump. Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.