• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Selling: Oakley Black Display Stands

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Oh crap! I forgot about that. Do you still want them? I was wondering why I found them in my computer bag 2 weeks ago. I can ship them over to you.

Some people reacted to this post.
I hope you guys are talking about 2 more...

Hhaha it's a 2 tier metal piece. I just put these for sale a few days ago. Btw, they have been shipped! First class international. Should be there within 5-10 business days according to the lovely people at USPS.

Username Hidden said:
Hhaha it's a 2 tier metal piece. I just put these for sale a few days ago. Btw, they have been shipped! First class international. Should be there within 5-10 business days according to the lovely people at USPS.

Sweet, thanks dude!

Where do you guys acquire this stuff in the first place? I always seem a little late on the jump for these so I am wondering where I could pick some up....

Lots of searching and overpaying lol. I initially paid around $30 for both of those. They're literally worth nothing since it's really cheap plastic and all, but they're just really difficult to come by. I wonder if I could program and thermoform my own display stands in the plastics lab. I never thought about that!

Btw, I can't share the link but there's someone selling these on eBay listed as Oakley Display Units. He seems to have a lot. He told me he'll mark them down to $20 a piece if I buy more than 4...Might help some of you folks out?

Username Hidden said:
Btw, I can't share the link but there's someone selling these on eBay listed as Oakley Display Units. He seems to have a lot. He told me he'll mark them down to $20 a piece if I buy more than 4...Might help some of you folks out?

Think I've come across the same guy. He's from France if we have the same person. Told me he has lots of them (1,2 and 3 tier) and yeah, offered a discount on bulk purchases which included international postage! I bought a Single Unit Display just to check it out first. If it gets here in a decent time frame and is in good condition I'll let you all know

Got the Single Unit Display in the mail today. Took 7 days total from France to Australia. These things are brand spanking' new, each section still individually packaged/sealed ready for easy assembly. Comes with instructions too, not that you need them!

I like them...they just take so much space up and the Detolf's don't offer that space :sad: