• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Selling Oakley Cases And Misc. Display Items

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Some of you have asked for pics of the cases I have for sale. I have two lg. black vault cases, two
X-Metal torpedo cases, several brown hard cases (for Oakley opthalmic frames) and a few womens
white hard cases. All the cases include a matching soft pouch. I'm asking $15 per case but would consider a bulk sale.

Note: Dalmation not included but will consider trade for Dalmation Frogskins (wink, smile:)
aspenlook.jpg

picsix.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
The large black vault cases are the regular large soft vaults right? The 07-025 SKU ones? If so I would be interested in one.

Is that Lokelani Card available for purchase ? (wink) she is incredible.

Username Hidden said:
The large black vault cases are the regular large soft vaults right? The 07-025 SKU ones? If so I would be interested in one.
Sorry, black vault cases sold. Still have brown, white and torpedo xmetals. PM if interested

Sure, I would sell the cards. I have 2 different Lokelani McMichael 4X6 cards, 1 Claudia Goncalves 4X6 card, and 2 different Rosy Hodge 4X6 cards.
Private msg me if interested!

Username Hidden said:
Sure, I would sell the cards. I have 2 different Lokelani McMichael 4X6 cards, 1 Claudia Goncalves 4X6 card, and 2 different Rosy Hodge 4X6 cards.
Private msg me if interested!
do you have picture of the other Lokelani card? or are they the same?