• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

selling off my collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Thanks Dave for a great transaction, glasses were better than perfect. The box would've been too if my sister hadn't stepped on it coming down the stairs... Thanks again!

Some people reacted to this post.
Just received my Pit boss 2 absolutely mint condition not sure if I can bring myself to wear them might be about to become a shelf who're for the first time

Username Hidden said:
Just received my Pit boss 2 absolutely mint condition not sure if I can bring myself to wear them might be about to become a shelf who're for the first time
Where's that dislike button again

Username Hidden said:
Where's that dislike button again
Just to clarify. I like that the transaction was smooth and I like that the item was mint....what I don't like is that whole shelf thing...:p:D:rolleyes:

But then on the other hand if it were not for the existence of shelf hoes... I could not get my precious in pristine condition. All of the sudden I find myself torn:(:headbang:

Username Hidden said:
Just to clarify. I like that the transaction was smooth and I like that the item was mint....what I don't like is that whole shelf thing...:p:D:rolleyes:

But then on the other hand if it were not for the existence of shelf hoes... I could not get my precious in pristine condition. All of the sudden I find myself torn:(:headbang:

Agreed. It's a symbiotic relationship, we need the shelf whores so we always have New Old Stuff to buy and wear. Love those guys. Like Big Tacos being Organ Donors for Xmetals.

Username Hidden said:

I wear all my pairs and never intended to buy these to keep on a shelf but they are so pristine I'm almost tempted to keep them that way time will tell.

Username Hidden said:

But then on the other hand if it were not for the existence of shelf hoes... I could not get my precious in pristine condition. All of the sudden I find myself torn:(:headbang:[/
Username Hidden said:
I wear all my pairs and never intended to buy these to keep on a shelf but they are so pristine I'm almost tempted to keep them that way time will tell.

I hear ya. I picked up the polished/gunmetal/vr28, may have to pick up another wear pair, these are bada@@!

Should be receiving my NIB Ferrari carbon blades soon. Great price from a great seller!

P.S: definitely won't be a shelf whore

Username Hidden said:
Should be receiving my NIB Ferrari carbon blades soon. Great price from a great seller!

P.S: definitely won't be a shelf whore

this is what I have left after a week of busy and really appreciated sales- picture below. I will be on a flight out of the states on Sunday, and would really rather not bring these along for the ride. I already have one offer for the batch, but will consider other batch offers and will also sell off single pieces at good prices. let me know what works and I will make moves before the Post Office closes tomorrow. thanks!! (note: just realized that I also have a PB1 RootBeer, perfect condition but no box, if someone wants that... accidentally pulled it out of storage)

IMG_0126.JPG

Username Hidden said:
this is what I have left after a week of busy and really appreciated sales- picture below. I will be on a flight out of the states on Sunday, and would really rather not bring these along for the ride. I already have one offer for the batch, but will consider other batch offers and will also sell off single pieces at good prices. let me know what works and I will make moves before the Post Office closes tomorrow. thanks!! (note: just realized that I also have a PB1 RootBeer, perfect condition but no box, if someone wants that... accidentally pulled it out of storage)

View attachment 374485
Pm on pb1