• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Selling: Oil Rig Matte Clear/Ice Iridium Holiday Edition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've got one pair of oil rigs matte clear/ice iridium holiday edition that is up for sale. Anyone interested?

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm willing to sell it for $250 + postage and handling.

Umm weren't you just asking in another thread for a pair of these? I would you be selling one and be looking for one?

Yeah, but I found a different pair which I want to get so I need to sell one of what I've got

I'd just like to point out a few things here if you don't mind!?

1) This is not an auction site, so there is no bidding. You set a price (like you have with the $250 + postage) and someone will either buy them or they will message you and give you an offer for you to consider.

2) A detailed description and pics should always be included with any sale.

3) There are people from all over the world here so prices need to be in the currency you're after.

4) Most members of this forum are genuine Oakley collectors and are here to help eachother out. Not here to overprice and scalp!

With all this in mind, I hope you enjoy being here as it is a great place to both collect and discuss ANYTHING Oakley!!
P.S. I personally think $250 is too steep for this particular pair! Good luck with the sale! :smile:

Oops. Posted same thing twice

What do you think an ideal price would be?

I'd say more around the $180 mark. But like I said, you may get offers via private messages anyway.

I pd 165 for mine about three weeks ago.

pm'd you