• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading /Selling ~ Red Stretch Line MF Bags

Username Hidden said:
Wow they make that XX look tiny.

You could put 4 in there and let them rattle around!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You could put 4 in there and let them rattle around!!!

9,9 condition?

Username Hidden said:
These are cool. They are stretchline bags. The sunglasses sized ones came with Twitch Fat cats and Dispatch 1’s iirc.

I’ll dig through some of my stuff and see what I have for trade.
If you know (or your significant other) how to operate a sewing machine (+ scissors) you could easily modify one of the bags to represent the original size for those models. Or whip out the pots-n'-crafts supply and dissect some other bag styles mock up templates and chop up the red fabric, for instance; OTT custom lens bag, JB bag w/ lens pocket, spare lens bags etc.

I added a collage of various things of interest, an a few non-O things on the off chance someone had them in functional condition to offer.

Username Hidden said:
If you know (or your significant other) how to operate a sewing machine (+ scissors) you could easily modify one of the bags to represent the original size for those models. Or whip out the pots-n'-crafts supply and dissect some other bag styles mock up templates and chop up the red fabric, for instance; OTT custom lens bag, JB bag w/ lens pocket, spare lens bags etc.

I added a collage of various things of interest, an a few non-O things on the off chance someone had them in functional condition to offer.

Are there enough to sew them together to make a comforter for a queen size bed?

Then my balls can feel the same comfort as the lenses on my favorite O pair of shades!!!

I have some of those hangers. How many you after?

bump

Latest Posts

Back