• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Selling same pair as another member a good bit cheaper. Feel like I should wait?..

rthomas218

Oakley Expert
Greenville, SC
Fellow forum member selling a frame about $30 more than I plan on selling mine. Hate Debo-ing his possible buyer(s), but.. well, feel like it's a d!ck move, but it's not a $5-10 difference. Opinions on how fellow members dealt with this situation in the past. Not in a hurry to sell, but just a random deal I found and as usual, if I dont wear it, I pass it on..

i have waited in the same situation. even though (because of his high price) his stayed on the market for a few weeks. lol.

i wasn't in need of the money at the time, i just wanted to get a pair i would wear instead of what i had. if you need the money it might be a different situation.

Last edited:
Fellow forum member selling a frame about $30 more than I plan on selling mine. Hate Debo-ing his possible buyer(s), but.. well, feel like it's a d!ck move, but it's not a $5-10 difference. Opinions on how fellow members dealt with this situation in the past. Not in a hurry to sell, but just a random deal I found and as usual, if I dont wear it, I pass it on..
Sell yours a little tiny bit bigger now? ;)

It's up to you but you can wait which wouldn't hurt. It's how bad you wanna sell it. Or how quick

Yeah if you want to hold off then that's kind of you but from an etiquette perspective there's nothing improper with listing it while the more expensive one is still active.

Why not trade it instead? That way you aren't bothering anyone, and you can still get a pair you like.

Probably not. Guess I am not needing to sell, just once I get rolling through my cases I pick out what is not worn or will be worn. I'll set them aside for a minute.. maybe trading is a better option. Always need another pair!

Does the condition match?

You could PM the other guy and tell him to pay you the $30 to make up for the price difference so you're not undercutting him in the free market. I guess that's extortion or something. Just sell 'em. If you ever meet on the street you can apologize.

Back