• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Trying to sell items that I don't use so i'll probably post items here every once in a while. Sad to break up my ruby collection but something has to give. My wife hates round frames so never got to use this and literally just stayed in the box. Should come with everything included when originally bought. Asking price is $300 OBO, F&F or + 4% for fees. Not sure how much these things are going on for these days... Hence the OBO. No trades please as I need to save up some money. I'll probably sell my mars ruby as well in the near future since it's basically sitting in the box and deserves to be showed off by someone who can actually use them. Thanks for looking!

IMG_2406.JPG

IMG_2407.JPG

IMG_2409.JPG

IMG_2410.JPG

IMG_2411.JPG

IMG_2412.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Also decided to sell my XM ruby mars since I never use them... Frame is mint and lens are clean and are deep red with purple hues (which are challenging to capture on camera but was sort of able to get in the last 2 pics)... Will include OEM red rubbers, coin, paperwork, and box for $600 OBO. Box does not match the frame (but please read comment below regarding the box). Paypal F&F or + 4% to cover fees. Shipping to CONUS... Will consider shipping to OCONUS but please PM me for quote because international shipping costs a lot. Will give an extra discount if you guys buy everything plus the carbon madman. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking!

Mars1.jpg

Mars2.jpg

IMG_2425.JPG

IMG_2416.JPG

IMG_2417.JPG

IMG_2418.JPG

IMG_2419.JPG

IMG_2420.JPG

IMG_2422.JPG

IMG_2423.JPG

Last edited:
Is the serial on box not same as Mars?

Username Hidden said:
Is the serial on box not same as Mars?
Unfortunately no... I included a picture of the serial on the arm.

Looking for anything in trade . Box and coin still cool would have a Mars pic on the front sleeve

Username Hidden said:
Looking for anything in trade . Box and coin still cool would have a Mars pic on the front sleeve
Sorry not interested in trading right now as I need the money :(

Alright I think you would get closer asking price by piecing it out most likely.

Username Hidden said:
Alright I think you would get closer asking price by piecing it out most likely.
I'm open to suggestions so if anyone wants just the mars itself then PM me... I figured someone might actually want the sunnies plus rubbers and coin

@rex360hype

I bought that very Mars from the guy and returned it because of the serial number thing. After a **** load of researching we found that he bought it via the OCP program and that why serial number doesn't match and it has a Juliet sleeve. He's an older guy that bought it brand new and I can testify to cleanliness of it.

On a side note, my ruby Mars is serial number M000534, only off by one number. If you'd sell that box separately , I'd love to buy it.

PM replied