• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Semi-Retirement Sale: mint XS Ti polars, XX 24k lens, XX BI lens, XM Mars Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
@rex360hype

I bought that very Mars from the guy and returned it because of the serial number thing. After a **** load of researching we found that he bought it via the OCP program and that why serial number doesn't match and it has a Juliet sleeve. He's an older guy that bought it brand new and I can testify to cleanliness of it.

On a side note, my ruby Mars is serial number M000534, only off by one number. If you'd sell that box separately , I'd love to buy it.
ocp ? Oakley customing program

Some people reacted to this post.
Okay so after talking with @SiRacer420 we actually dealt with the same individual from ebay. I made a deal with him to break the set and sell the box, coin, red rubbers, and paperwork to him if not sold in 10 days. So if anyone is interested... Please chime in! :)

Last edited:
Bump and price drop
Madman - now $290
Mars - now $580

PM with offers :)

Last edited:
Mars with coin and OEM rubbers sold :)

Replacement Mars box still available for $50

Ruby Madman now $280! :)

Last edited:
Selling my mint XS Carbon with OEM Ti polars (currently mounted)... I will also include OEM BI lenses that came with the set. It will also come with the box, coin, XM soft vault, and MF bag. I replaced the earsocks and nosebombs with rootbeer rubbers and actually trimmed the end of the earsocks to have a perfect fit! And of course, I will also include the black rubbers that came with it when I bought them from another seller here a few months ago. Asking $550 for everything :) F&F or please pay 4% for fees. Prefer to ship to CONUS... However might ship to OCONUS but please PM me first for shipping quote.

For full disclaimer: The right lens is in great condition but has a pinpoint dot (2nd to the last pic) which does not affect vision and is not even noticeable unless if you really look for it. The etched lens (left) is in excellent condition. The frame looks clean overall.
IMG_2433.JPG

IMG_2435.JPG

IMG_2436.JPG

IMG_2437.JPG

IMG_2441.JPG

IMG_2446.JPG

IMG_2448.JPG

what retirement? at least you're not going full retired

Will lay low for a bit after selling some of my stuff... But won't disappear completely

GLWS man and I appreciate sellers like you who show pics of the lens against the light for full disclosure.

:bump:

1) Ruby Madman now $270
2) XS Carbon Ti with extras now $540 :)
3) Replacement Mars box (with paperwork) now $45

Last edited:
BUMP!

1) Ruby Madman - now $265
2) XS Carbon Ti with extras - now $535 :)
3) Replacement Mars box (with paperwork) - $45

Back