• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sending a pair of PENNY frames to be cerekoted in black...

Made up my mind....sending 3 pairs over. Two titanium to have fixed up and done in black, the other one (polished) just to have it all tuned up. I love the black and the blue combos. SICK. If I want to go ALL BLACK....I think that would look amazing as well. So I have some black lenses cut...:). Just switch out the rubbers for the all black stealth Penny look! I would like one in all black with 24K lenses (polarized). ;)

Have you seen the pic of the two Pennys on the X-Mans website? One has blue rubbers and the other has red rubbers? They look absolutely gorgeous!! As well as the pic with the watch done in cerekote black with the red face? That black really is stunning. Like I said, I think I will probably send my two brushed titanium versions to be done....than just keep my eye out for another titanium version. I have polished and X-Metal. Was hoping to find another one as one is VR28 with a serial and wanted to keep it as is. Going to wait a bit longer and see if something turns up. I should probably wait to be honest....the prices of the Penny were much cheaper before the summer kicked in....eh, it is what it is....

Yeah....I do want two in black, 3 actually. Want a black frame to go with 24K lenses, one for ruby lenses and red rubbers, and one for ice lenses and blue rubbers. Since I will only do 2, I can toggle between the red and blue and keep the 24K as is since I wear 24K a lot and it's my preferred lens. The polished one goes well with my chrome lenses, and am not touching the X-Metal ruby set...serial is under 100 on that one. So two for now...the brushed titanium, and will keep my eye open for another titanium. That's the plan I think....

Back