• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sending My Penny For A Tuneup - Interesting Stories

Wait, is that a good thing or a bad thing? (That they located them in Victoria). Like I stated in a previous post, they should give you a huge discount for life for screwing up this bad lol.

Wait, is that a good thing or a bad thing? (That they located them in Victoria). Like I stated in a previous post, they should give you a huge discount for life for screwing up this bad lol.

BAD that they are only i dunno.. as far away from Perth as you can get without falling into the ocean! Other side of the country (CONTINENT!)man! Good that they found it though, it was lost again for about 5 mins as they searched their computer systems to no avail because they didnt put a space between my first and last name. zz.

they sent it there because the receipt that the Perth O-store gave me had the Victoria address on it. because clearly perth o-store doesnt have their own custom printed receipts.

This has become quite the epic story of the forum. Where has BriP's Penny been? The stories it must have!
I Know ****, im getting Jealous my Penny has gone gallavanting around the country without me!

I dunno, if/when I send stuff to Oakley HQ, they travel about the same disatnce as your Penny's do.. Chicago to Foothill Ranch is about 2000 miles (3200 km)

at least they know where they are today

Latest Posts

Back