• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sent in watch, it's defective...

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
A few weeks back I got a great deal on a Holeshot that needed a new battery so I sent it in and today I received a call stating the watch has defective movement so I could get 50% off the watch of my choice. Has anyone dealt with this before?

I've heard this about some older frames they won't service, but not on a watch. Good time to be thinking about something you'd only buy if you got a great deal! This seems to be that time.

Hmmmm, I'm expecting a Holeshot to come in the mail today. Hopefully, this isn't a known issue with this model. I'll keep you posted if I experience any issues.

Hmmmm, I'm expecting a Holeshot to come in the mail today. Hopefully, this isn't a known issue with this model. I'll keep you posted if I experience any issues.

I bought mine used so it's probably not a known issue.

I guess since the Holeshot is no longer made it can't be replaced, I hope I can just get a comperable watch instead of a discount because I don't intend to spend anymore cash on top of this.

I bought mine used so it's probably not a known issue.

I guess since the Holeshot is no longer made it can't be replaced, I hope I can just get a comperable watch instead of a discount because I don't intend to spend anymore cash on top of this.

Mahalo, I hope it isn't too. I wish you luck with finding a replacement!