• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

September Fever!!!

Bilogsky

Oakley Expert
London UK
My previous month update:
http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-oakley-purchases/11741-sky-limit-im-fire.html

I've seen lots of forums member had some good deals during the month of September....

These are the oakleys i've acquired since my last update last august...my september 2012 update!

1. Oakley X Metal XX 24K Gold Iridium
2. Oakley X Metal XX Plasma Ice Iridium
3. Oakley Penny Copper VR28 Iridium
4. Oakley Juliet 24K Limited Edition Polarized (finally arrived after purchase last february from USA)
5. Oakley Zero 0.6 Carbon Fiber Clear
6. Oakley Zero 0.6 Blue Iridium
7. Oakley Sub Zero #6 Planet X +Red Iridium
8. Oakley Sub Zero #2 Burn Brush Bronze Iridium
9. Oakley Zero 0.4 Black Iridium

DSC_0444_zps1110b3ca.jpg

February? Swimming takes a while.
Nice scores again :thumb:

Yes I started collection oakleys last february 2012
Then joined this forum on april 2012
Then first recent purchase on june 2012.
Second recent purchase update on august 2012.
Then today, recent purchase update on september 2012!

Oh I forgot to include the oakley leather mars and juliet ichiro emerald slate with serial. But I may not get them til december earliest when one of my friends fly over to the UK from USA.

So we'll just save them for the next update :wink:

thats a 0.4Squared Btw =) nice picks.
Gotcha!
I intentionally miss that to see if you will be the first one to comment....and surely, you did! (last time I made an error with the 0.4 remember with Qtrain? ^_^)
Now I do believe that you really look at every glasses in the picture in detail...hehehe

Gotcha!
I intentionally miss that to see if you will be the first one to comment....and surely, you did! (last time I made an error with the 0.4 remember with Qtrain? ^_^)
Now I do believe that you really look at every glasses in the picture in detail...hehehe

HAHAH! nice. i have no issues with looking at Xmetals and vintage Zeros for sure! my two fav lines... they are beautiful. i have the #2n too. also a #5 in less perfect shape (iridium peeling at nosebridge). do you have the Xmetal penny?

I'm an xmetal and zeros fan too! not much a fan of plastic oakleys...only got splice and OTT :wink:
yeah I've got the xmetal penny serialized with box...i think i posted them in my june update with the blade 2 OTT

Btw not listed but still available 110957894703. You should shoot her a mail :wink:

Latest Posts

Back