• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

September Updated Collection

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Some nice additions since my last update - really need to get a better place for things so I can get some of my posters/imagery up and have the whole thing against a white wall. Have a 3rd single which is nice to have, especially with Medusa taking up 2 shelves.

Have a few more artist series to pick up, would love to add to my vintage stuff but really trying to find NIB stuff. Need to complete STPL which should be real simple as I only need Eyeshade and Razor Blade :).

Thanks to all the members who've helped me put my collection together!

All 4 cases:
DSC05423.jpg

My "personal" case with the 2 Jordans, Couple sets of NOS in box grips, 2 eyeshades, OTT, and Medusa.
DSC05424.jpg

Couple frogs, IH, JC, DC, MFL series.
DSC05425.jpg

Vintage, Artist, Limited, some older stuff
DSC05430.jpg

Cannon/Scelzi
DSC05432.jpg

X Metal that doesn't fit elsewhere.
DSC05434.jpg

It's a chunk of one wall of my basement (that needs to be finished). I wish I had a better spot for everything as I have some great imagery/posters/etc that I just don't have any room for.

The basement will also be turning into a kids area in the next couple years as we're expecting twins early in the new year, so I'll have to figure out something else between now and then. Kids + Oakley Collection = Depreciation + Depression.

Yeah, can't wait to be spending money on diapers rather than Dispatches.

It'll be pretty damn awesome! Not to find 2 sets of Half Pints!

Yeah, can't wait to be spending money on diapers rather than Dispatches.

It'll be pretty damn awesome! Not to find 2 sets of Half Pints!

First off congrats on the twins.Start collecting sleep, trust me ; )

Thats a nice collection you have there.

Latest Posts

Back