• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Serial Numbers on Juliet's - means?

bean323

Oakley Expert
so cal
Hi, i see a lot of selling items and i am sure that the serial numbers play an important part of the value.

(does this only apply to metals? )

anything i can read to get more information or is it just comb through posts?

thanks in advance and i think i just got suxed into another black hole.

/bean

ok.. but i think in my past life. A J serial number (lower the better) was good vs.. something else?

i think if i decide to dabble with metals i should learn more.

i did see a Romero 1 on someone (picture) and it was larger then i thought and think its something i could wear.. (if i wanted to.. Lol)

thanks.. i'll try to read more !!

Lens Color and Generation
I prefer serialized vs non

Some earlier serials like on the Romeo 1 are more describable
Romeo not best example;). Only 3 models. Romeo Jordan's have serail of literally digits so 0001-9999 a Jordan and 005000 not Jordan also only was only in exmetal finish. 5000 limited under have different in look of finish thow I am not a 100% percent sure on that one .. W on a frame means warranty frame... Second gem Romeo have Letter in them. O review super helpful for serail and sku

Last edited:
ok.. but i think in my past life. A J serial number (lower the better) was good vs.. something else?

i think if i decide to dabble with metals i should learn more.

i did see a Romero 1 on someone (picture) and it was larger then i thought and think its something i could wear.. (if i wanted to.. Lol)

thanks.. i'll try to read more !!
Lower serail may mean a bit more money sometimes..serail vs non most times is! Even serail vs sku serail wins out,do to fact serail number frame is matches only literally one serail number box .while sku exsample infinite hero Juliet's you can get any ih box and coin its a matching set. While say X squared sku will tell you frame and lenses, still say any plasma and ice sku will match all plasma frames with ice lenses

Latest Posts

Back