• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Serialised Ducati Juliet With Spares

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD

Selling the above mentioned, lightly used, nose bridge is not as tight but definitely not loose, earstems close fine as well. Lost the box and coin but giving a replacement ducati box of some other model instead (w/o coin). Serial on the earstem is DUCATI 00401. Light scuffs on the lens (does not affect vision), but I am throwing in an extra pair of brand new unused original DUCATI black iridium lens, extra red rubbers and extra pair of small nosebombs. All this for just USD360 (amount is already inclusive of international shipping worldwide via registered article). Payment via money gift to paypal. Buy with confidence as I have dealt with quite a few forum members here. Thank you. Contact me at jonaoak@gmail.com for more information.

ducatijt.jpg

Attachments

• ducatijt.jpg
    ducatijt.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 253
Some people reacted to this post.
good price for that many extras. wont last long on here

Username Hidden said:
good price for that many extras. wont last long on here

Thanks bud, see you soon for the Sg meetup!

looking forward to it! im surprised noone has expressed interest yet. maybe split up the package and sell seperately?

I may be interested in just the new lenses and the extra ear socks, that's if you're willing to break the package up. PM me with a price if you are, mahalo!

Received the glasses today and the glasses are in great shape. Great person to deal with. I will post picks when I get a chance thanks again for the sale. I sent you a PM about the glasses. Would def do business with you again.

Username Hidden said:
Received the glasses today and the glasses are in great shape. Great person to deal with. I will post picks when I get a chance thanks again for the sale. I sent you a PM about the glasses. Would def do business with you again.

Thanks buddy! Enjoy 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.