• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Serialized juliet ichiro 51

My friend told me that theres someone he knew could fix the loose parts using precision tools like oakleys..it cost 30 dollars is it cheap?judging from what ive told u about the condition how much will i spend to make it look like yours?by the way your piece is awesome!!
Unless your friend knows @THE X-MAN I would NOT trust him with those sunglasses unless you don't mind them being destroyed.

I know a friend who can fix anything too but I still would never never let him touch any of my x-metals. If I had to send them to someone I would send them to THE X-MAN

It is your decision though.

Unless your friend knows @THE X-MAN I would NOT trust him with those sunglasses unless you don't mind them being destroyed.

I know a friend who can fix anything too but I still would never never let him touch any of my x-metals. If I had to send them to someone I would send them to THE X-MAN

Thanks for the advice bro..

I think Frank's recommendation above is the right one - we know the X-man has done hundreds of tune ups, others can be an unknown quantity. We recently saw a Penny with a botched tune up, wasn't a pretty sight.

Just looked at the last couple of lens sales, they were for $150 and $170, but for last year. Might cost a bit more now. But this is a special pair of Juliets, worth more than most, so it's important to use the correct parts to preserve that value.

I want to collect oakleys,what do you think,should i buy new ones for my collection first or try to restore my ichiros?should i consider selling my ichiros to buy new models?does my ichiro still have value in this condition?how much in this condition?jst want to have an idea?which route.will i go first..collecting new or restoring my rare ichiro first..

I want to collect oakleys,what do you think,should i buy new ones for my collection first or try to restore my ichiros?should i consider selling my ichiros to buy new models?does my ichiro still have value in this condition?how much in this condition?jst want to have an idea?which route.will i go first..collecting new or restoring my rare ichiro first..
Keep these, get the nose fixed and new lenses if you need them. And then see where your fancy takes you from there.

Latest Posts

Back