• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Serialized Juliet with Fire Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

04/05/2022 : Frames sold, Lens (both Fire Iridium and Trail) are available on offer.

Had these for a few months, but the X-Squared are much more a fit for my face. The Fire Iridium lens do have some rather obvious scratch/loss at the lower edge of the left lens, it's not as visible when wearing but can be seen from the front rather plainly. Frame has some light marks as you can see. Rubbers are new oem as of this year from the previous owner (he had them replaced, and bridge tightened by XMan).

I'm leaving the lens out for the new buyer in case they wish to pop in some different lens when they get them.

While I would usually be open to trades towards lenses or such for the XS (or future find of an XX), I'm in more need of the funds right now than new Oakleys.

Asking 300 Shipped USPS Priority Insured in the US, along with a set of green aftermarket rubbers
Edit: Prizm Trail lens are also available with these for 80 more.

P1022395.jpg
P1022396.jpg
P1022398.jpg
P1022399.jpg
P1022401.jpg

Picture below is with the lens in the current state.
A8EMCBB.png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Idk why lol but I am drawn to this except I’m not a fan of fire lenses. 🤣

Username Hidden said:
Idk why lol but I am drawn to this except I’m not a fan of fire lenses. 🤣
Definitely hear you there. Was kind of excited getting it then I wear it and tis like.... Green, but apparently some people like it.

Username Hidden said:
Definitely hear you there. Was kind of excited getting it then I wear it and tis like.... Green, but apparently some people like it.
Yea I’m not a fan of the bases that make stuff brighter like the IH and emerald slate but I have learned that they have a use in the foggy or overcast situations they work very well. I might do a custom for my son soon so who knows. I’m a fan of blue 😉

Bump, these are still available, as are a set of Trail Prizm cut for Juliet (interested party never got back to me).

Is that x-metal or plasma frame?

Username Hidden said:
Is that x-metal or plasma frame?
Xmetal refinished by xman.

Still available

Last edited:
Ship to the UK?

Username Hidden said:
Ship to the UK?
Can, though additional shipping charges would apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.