• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

'Serials' on 2014 Holiday Tees

...not nearly all, but many - I have quite a few that do not have those tags.

Hopefully we've established that by now - this has happened before, will happen again, and is not that special.

Can anyone speak to the sticker on these that says:
"All Garments are UNIQUE" ### CaSe SenSitiVe =]
" No two are exactly the same"​

Its a black sticker with white/grey letters...

So what gives?

I generally don't quote myself but I think most are missing the points and questions here.

FWIW, I don't recall that sticker on mine.

But the website did list them under the "limited edition" section, the one time I looked.

FWIW, I don't recall that sticker on mine.

Sticker below... I got my shirts from the O-store in person. I have not received the ones in the mail [from the website] yet. The sticker was not on every shirt in the store, maybe every 3rd or 4th. They did not appear to stick very well.

15770918469_7a3d14562e_z.jpg

Sticker below... I got my shirts from the O-store in person. I have not received the ones in the mail [from the website] yet. The sticker was not on every shirt in the store, maybe every 3rd or 4th. They did not appear to stick very well.

View attachment 117207

I got mine at the O-store as well, tried it on (for sizing) before buying. I'll double check for the sticker, but you may have hit it - if it was only on 25% - 33% of the shirts, odds are against me.

I hope somebody can figure out what makes then unique, if not the tag. My curiosity is piqued...

Nice pic BTW... :D

Back