• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Servicing X-Metals-Oakleys in Hawai’i

Hyper-bole-ish?

tomemeornot3-768x384.jpg

Last edited:
That’s awesome of you bud. I’ll have to swing by some time, If I ever make it to Hawaii it’s a dream of me and the wife’s!
I would be stoked to have anyone drop by just to say hi. I'm so not the type to go out to fancy restaurants, night clubs, or a country clubs. But I'd be up for popping open a beer or two, and having an O-chat in my garage. Maybe take a picture. Lol. Meeting other OF members is actually one of the reasons I'm offering to help others in Hawaii. I know there's a bunch of members here on Oahu, and the other islands. I've only met @iamFLIP and @Brettc10. Two really cool guys. But I'm open to meeting others. But I'll give you guys a warning now, that I am just a regular guy. Wife, two kids, and three Honda cars. The best, and only thing about me, is my Oakleys. Lol.

I would be stoked to have anyone drop by just to say hi. I'm so not the type to go out to fancy restaurants, night clubs, or a country clubs. But I'd be up for popping open a beer or two, and having an O-chat in my garage. Maybe take a picture. Lol. Meeting other OF members is actually one of the reasons I'm offering to help others in Hawaii. I know there's a bunch of members here on Oahu, and the other islands. I've only met @iamFLIP and @Brettc10. Two really cool guys. But I'm open to meeting others. But I'll give you guys a warning now, that I am just a regular guy. Wife, two kids, and three Honda cars. The best, and only thing about me, is my Oakleys. Lol.
Robert and I have gotten together a number of times. I guess we should since we live about 10min away from each other. I have met a couple of traveling O-brothers. Always up to meet if anyone visits this beautiful state we call home!!

You don’t drive a Jaguar?😉

I've zoomed chatted with several members here on a couple of occasions, and have talked on the phone with a few others. I like knowing who I'm conversing/dealing with, and that kinda stuff goes a long way towards building trust. And nothing is better than meeting someone face to face. And I especially won't mind meeting anyone that needs help with their glasses, just PM me so we can discuss things ahead of time. I don't carry spare parts if things need to be replaced. But can help get things if needed. Aloha! :cool-33:🤙

Back