• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Set Of 3 - X2 X-Metal/Ruby, Juliet IH, Juliet Ducati All NIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

***SOLD*** MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

Greetings,

I have for sale a set of three (3) items, 1 of each of the following:
- X Squared X-Metal Ruby
- Juliet Infinite Hero
- Juliet Ducati Carbon

These are from my personal collection. All three are as-new/NIB/complete… The only reason I am parting with them is that I do not wear the Ducati's [not a big carbon guy in the first place], X Squared are not my fit, and I have more IH's than I can possibly wear! <./no_shelf_whores!>

Details:
- X Squared X-Metal Ruby includes box, coin, vault, bag, paperwork, and rubbers
- Juliet Infinite Hero includes box, coin, IH bag, poster, paperwork, rubbers, and H-sticker
- Juliet Ducati Carbon includes box, coin, Ducati bag, all paperwork, and rubbers

Everything is like new. I have tried these all on and worn them in the house for a few, but never out. Frames are 10/10 for all three. Lenses are 10/10 for all three. Rubbers are all excellent with no scuffs, rips, binding, or pinches. (none of the rubbers have ever been removed and/or serviced to the best of my knowledge)

The only thing that is not a '10' IMO is the coin fitting into the inner Ducati box [the style with the outer slip and the perforations]. It holds the coin, but not as tight as once when new. It may have always been this way. It is not ripped, just not as tight as some of the sleeves I have seen before. Also note the style of the box in relation to the coin. This can be seen in the pictures.

Speaking of which, here is a link to the pics:
Oakeys 27DEC2013 - a set on Flickr

The reason I am putting all three of these up together ***as a set*** is to offer someone a deal. $1450 complete, shipped and fully insured USPS Priority to CONUS when paid via PP F&F.

Please note that I do not NEED to sell these. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of them. I just feel bad not WEARING them and with 25+ pairs in my case it is time to make some room :) If you are interested in only one or two of these feel free to PM me and I may consider selling them individually if the set does not get a buyer in the next week or three… If that happens I will withdraw this listing and/or update to note that the items in the set are for sale individually. Until that time comes, and I hope it does not, I am only interested in selling the set.

If I were to sell these individually the prices would be as follows:
- X Squared X-Metal Ruby - $500
- Juliet Infinite Hero - $700
- Juliet Ducati Carbon - $450
$1650 + shipping/ins/per_item (shipping/ins to be paid by the buyer) ~ $1710 total

If I were to sell these together as a set I average the prices be as follows:
- X Squared X-Metal Ruby - $430
- Juliet Infinite Hero - $640
- Juliet Ducati Carbon - $380
$1450 + shipping/ins/combined (which would be included by me, the seller, for free)

On the surface that is a $200 discount before shipping, $260 if you include the free shipping.

If they all go together fully insured it will cost me about $40-something to ship CONUS USPS Priority Mail. At $1450. shipped and insured my net would be close to $1400. The discount to the buyer including shipping would be approximately $300 compared to purchasing the items individually with shipping/ins.

If I put any of these on eBay I would add an additional 10% to the individual prices noted above. This is another reason I want to sell them together so I can offer a discount to a fellow collector, complete with free combined shipping & insurance, and keeping me clear of eBay/CL.

One note on shipping - CONUS only, no international [sorry].

Thanks for looking!

./M

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Really nice set, and a good deal for someone who wants three good fairly rare sets.

Username Hidden said:
Really nice set, and a good deal for someone who wants three good fairly rare sets.
+1 and from a reputable seller that I would not hesitate working with if I didn't already have these!

SOLD [payment pending]