• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Several Fuel Cell Gems

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Ban him before i mistakenly sell my stuff to that guy! Im not a fraud, i just flip stuff! Lol

No one messep up with @dallasohog! But seriously he do a lot of leg work for most of us sometimes for free?

Respect man! Just saying!

True,

Atty you know that and I know that. Other forum members who dealt with Dallas knows that... Newer members don't. BUT, whether it was D.O.H or any other member, the way SUBJECT exploded at him, NO ONE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE needs that directed to them or needs to see that on this forum.

Each member is entitled to a basic minimum level of respect, just like real life. SUBJECT has shown he is incapable of showing that minimum level.

Some people reacted to this post.
I like how you call the guy subject, @RoTors.

Username Hidden said:
I like how you call the guy subject, @RoTors.

I am showing SUBJECT that "minimum" level of respect he should show others instead of lashing out like a cry baby and start calling them inappropriate terms.;)

He should have to cut down the mightiest tree in the forest.............with a herring.

Username Hidden said:
He should have to cut down the mightiest tree in the forest.............with a herring.
Uh awkward

Respect = peace

Status
Not open for further replies.