• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Several OTTs, Medusa Set, Medusa Goggles, 4.0 Stands, Etc

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
GOGGLE RUBY-

Some people reacted to this post.
FIVE GOGGLE

9bc40397-8549-4a12-9431-61aa4d94a489.jpg

=D

28e6ff4f-4bc4-45ee-b24d-c30b10d0fd46.jpg

FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH PRICE CHANGES! NEED ALL THESE ITEMS GONE!

Taking offers on the OTTs!

Username Hidden said:
NEED ALL OF THIS GONE!

My hobbies have changed and most of my collection just isn't doing it for me like it used to. I'm keeping several of my daily wear pairs and selling the rest. Prices negotiable. Shoot me an offer.

Medusa Helmet and Goggle Set (Size Small): SOLD

My pinnacle pair. To me, Oakley never topped these. These things are wicked and pictures just don't do them justice. I wore them once for a few minutes to try them on. I have a medium-ish sized head and they fit me just right. Not too tight, not too loose. Leather and stitching are perfect. Lenses are damn near perfect. Comes with original box for the helmet as well as goggles.

- Leather 9.5/10
- Lenses 9/10

View attachment 397960

View attachment 397961

View attachment 397962

Medusa Goggles WITH TAGS: SOLD!

Never used, never worn. I originally was going to let a friend of mine design my own leather helmet to go with these, but it never worked out. Leather and stitching are brand new, including tags. Lenses are nearly perfect. Comes with original box.

- Leather 10/10
- Lenses 9.5/10

View attachment 397963

View attachment 397964

View attachment 397965

OTT FMJ / Fire: $550 OBO Shipped

Frame is in excellent condition. Padding still like new and in tact. Comes with original box and microfiber shown in pictures.

- Frame 9/10
- Lenses 9/10

View attachment 397966

View attachment 397967

View attachment 397968

OTT FMJ / BI: $550 OBO Shipped

Frame is in excellent condition. Padding still like new and in tact. Comes with original box and microfiber shown in pictures.

- Frame 9/10
- Lenses 9/10

View attachment 397969

View attachment 397970

View attachment 397971

Countertop Spinner Case: $400 SOLD

Great case that I've heard are somewhat rare, but who knows. This was my first case that I drove from SW TN to KY to pick up. A couple little nicks and some discoloring on the very top, but overall in great condition. 3 sides are for glasses, room for 15 pairs total by my count, and the back side is a shelf system. Sunglass pedestals are adjustable.

View attachment 397972

View attachment 397973

4.0 Stands: $25 3-tier, $20 2-tier, $15 1-tier Shipped

I got a whole load of these when I picked up my 4.0 double-wide. I'd love to sell them as a whole lot, shipping will kill me if sold individually. First come first serve.

View attachment 397974
Woah! That was fast!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Woah! That was fast!!!!

Someone got a great deal on a mint set...