• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Several Pairs - Discontinued And Current

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys. I am looking to trade several pairs that I rarely wear. I do not have the original box for any of these except for the Frogskins. They will all come in a black microfiber pouch. I DO have the charging cable for the Thump and they DO work. I got them on a trade and have never used them--only to test them. I am open to many offers for trade only. These are all in at least fair condition. I try to grade them hard because I realize different people will grade them differently. I generally like O Matter frames like Flak Jacket, Straight Jacket, Batwolf, Jupiter Squared, etc. I also have a huge soft spot for X Metals (Who doesn't?). I am specifically looking for Matte Black Jupiter Factory Lite w/ BIP lenses if anyone has a set they want to offload. But again, I'm open to all offers. I'm willing to deal 1 or all of these to someone for the right deal. I would like to stay away from any cash--but if I need to shell out a few bucks to make a deal on something special, I can do that. Additional pictures can be made available upon request.

**HJ 2.0 TRADED**
**FROGSKINS TRADED**

Eye jacket 2.0 - Silver w/ Black Iridium
Frame 8/10 Lens 7/10
Only give it an 8 because most of the "oakley" at the nose bridge is faded. Frame is otherwise great
Light scratches here and there. Again, nothing that affects vision
Eye Jacket 2.0.jpg

Thump 256mb - Matte Black w/ Black Iridium Polarized
Frame 8/10 Lens 8/10
No scratches on the frame. Just sort of dirty at the earbuds honestly. I got them on a trade. I've never worn them and don't really like them honestly
Very minor spots and a hairline scratch or two on the lenses, but they do not affect vision here either
Thump.jpg

**TRADED**Frogskins - Polished Black w/ Ruby Iridium Polarized
Frame 9.5/10 Lens 9.5/10
These are pretty much mint. But they're "used" so I'm not giving them a 10
Frogskins.jpg

Twenty - Polished Black w/ Ruby Iridium
Frame 7/10 Lens 6/10
Slight scuffs on top of frame. Tiny discoloration of the right side icon unable to capture with photo. Needs new earsocks.
Consistent small scratches pretty much all over the lenses. None that affect vision--but I would definitely change them
Twenty.jpg

**TRADED**HJ 2.0 - Polished White w/ Violet Iridium
Frame 9.5/10 Lens 7/10
Frame is solid
Light hairline lens scratches that do not affect vision
HJ 2.0.jpg

Gascan - Polished Black w/ VR28 Black Iridium Polarized and Grey
Frame 8/10 Lens 9.5/10
Few signs of wear inside of arm stems. Some scuffing on the outer portion of the left arm stem
VR28 Pol Lenses are mint
Grey lenses are still in good condition also
Gascan.jpg

Halfwire 2.0 - Matte Black w/ Black Iridium
Frame 7/10 Lens 5/10
Few scratches in the matte finish on top above the lenses
Lenses are pretty well shot in my opinion. Delamination inside on both lenses and a small crack on top of one lens. It's my understanding that delamination is warranted for life on oakley lenses as well as cracks. I don't like or wear them enough to get them replaced. They're easily still wearable--no major scratches that affect vision--but the delamination and the crack pretty much ruin them for me personally.
Halfwire 2.0.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM Sent

Replied
Half Jacket 2.0 gone!

PM sent.

Replied

BUMP

BUMP! Everything still available except Half Jacket 2.0 and Frogskins!

BUMP! All offers welcome. Offer me something crazy! I'd rather have something that I will actually wear. All of these shades just sit on a shelf and I'm not cool with that!

cash offers?