• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold SF16-C new

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For Sale SF16-C ( Sample ) wrote on left stem
It's a brand new without box or Hardcase, they only came with SF Bag only
Looking for $1300 free shipping to worldwide with EMS Express
IMG_20160810_210239.jpg
IMG_20160810_210118.jpg

IMG_20160810_210024.jpg

IMG_20160810_210707.jpg

IMG_20160810_210844.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
nice pair but what was this model to become or did it come to the public? its very unique looking, ( i think)

$1300.00 shipped? What material is this made of?

Username Hidden said:
$1300.00 shipped? What material is this made of?

Carbon Fiber

Pm sent

I'm not questioning your pricing, you have several PMs incoming it looks like. But could anyone shed some light on what makes this frame special? It appears to have carbon fiber arms and some sort of metal near hinges and maybe O Matter main chassis. Is this correct? I'd just like to know more about it.

Sorry mods, I know this is exchange but I haven't seen this. I tried searching and there is one thread that comes up that doesn't say much.

Username Hidden said:
I'm not questioning your pricing, you have several PMs incoming it looks like. But could anyone shed some light on what makes this frame special? It appears to have carbon fiber arms and some sort of metal near hinges and maybe O Matter main chassis. Is this correct? I'd just like to know more about it.

Sorry mods, I know this is exchange but I haven't seen this. I tried searching and there is one thread that comes up that doesn't say much.

that was the never got released Ferrari Carbon planning to come this year. But after ending the contract with Ferrari they stop going into production

Username Hidden said:
that was the never got released Ferrari Carbon planning to come this year. But after ending the contract with Ferrari they stop going into production

Ok cool. Thanks for that. Is this frame available otherwise? Never seen it for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.