• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SF16-C (shades only) WIP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

A work in progress set of shades which is quite a rare find. This is a Sample set which was found down in Mexico and has some work to be done, overall it is a great set which requires some fixes here and there but it could be used as is if you are in the “need for speed” (sorry for the lame saying, it came naturally lol).
Some important notes on the shades:
- Lenses are oem custom cuts black polar prizm.
- Temple shocks work good but require a clean up, one side opens more than the other
- All screws are in place, nothing missing
- Paint missing here and there (see pics)
- Nose internal piece has a missing nose pad and holder (right side). I’m including another broken piece (left side) which can be cut and attached to the original nose piece and repainted. Extra clear oem nosepad is included

What you get:
- SF16-C full sample frame
- New Oem custom cut BIP prizm lenses (by chrisahardaway) and custom ferrari etching (by wavecloud)
- Set of ruby-ish lenses (seller said they are oem custom cuts, but I’m not sure) they fit perfectly (8/10)
- Broken extra nose piece, right part to fix the installed nose and oem clear nosepad
- oem rubber set, used but in great shape (red original right nose pad not included)
- Mf bag and hardcase included

$1250 G&S paypal, shipping included (DHL) to the US or Canada, anywhere else is extra so we can review that later on. Thanks!

I’ve also have a set of spare parts I’ll be posting later for whoever might be interested

IMG_8065.jpeg

IMG_8066.jpeg

IMG_8067.jpeg

IMG_8068.jpeg

IMG_8069.jpeg

IMG_8070.jpeg

IMG_8071.jpeg

IMG_8072.jpeg

IMG_8073.jpeg

IMG_8074.jpeg

IMG_8075.jpeg

IMG_8076.jpeg

IMG_8078.jpeg

IMG_8102.jpeg

IMG_8103.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Are they comfortable to wear without the missing nose piece?

I can wear them with just one nose piece, then again you could remove the whole nose pad thing and use tham as any o matter frame too. I’ve worn it as is and I haven’t had an issue (usually wear it while driving for a couple hours)
Username Hidden said:
Are they comfortable to wear without the missing nose piece?

Last edited:
Up.
Open to reasonable offers or partial trades like a Romeo 2, Detonator watch, or some beater juliets