• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SGH Exclusive Handpainted Glasses

OakleyJared

Oakley Expert
Sarasota, Fl.
I walked into my SGH flagship in Miami and saw some glasses that no one had told me even existed. Oakley had about 50 pairs (Batwolf, Holbrook, and Forehand) hand painted by Creative Director Brian Takumi. They were slated for the floating SGH store in Australia. A few we're left over and sent to 3 SGH flagship stores. Lincoln Road in Miami, 5th Ave, and Santa Monica. Each only got 6 pairs. They range from $370-450. I did not get close ups of the Forehand.

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

I had numerous sales reps call me to ask where they could get some right after I posted the pics. You can try and go to your local Sunglass Hut and have that store call to see if they will sell them over the phone. As of last night the Santa Monica and Miami stores had them. 5th Ave hasn't gotten them yet.

nothing new...I get copied by all the hacks anymore lol...even theirs...seems they only do stipled stuff anymore anyway...boring

Back