• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found SGH Exclusive Matte Clear W/ Ruby Iridium Holbrook BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to source a pair of the SGH exclusive matte clear w/ ruby iridium Holbrooks that were released in 2011. Again, I would prefer a BNIB pair.

If you looking to give your pair a new home... drop me a line.

Edit: No biggie if not in the box. :wink:

Some people reacted to this post.
These hardly ever came with boxes. Mine came with a box labelled clear/chrome iridium holbrook.

Username Hidden said:
These hardly ever came with boxes. Mine came with a box labelled clear/chrome iridium holbrook.

We all know what SGH is like in SA... remove the sunnies from the box, place on the shelf and then can't find the original packaging when sold and just give any old box to keep the customer happy.

I'm sure they wouldn't have dispatched these to the stores without a box... even if just an Oakley generic.

The US members also moan that when they buy SGH the never get a box... But yea, it is a shocking business practice!!

Best of luck finding a pair!! They really are awesome!!!

Had I been in good contact with my local SGH stores when they came out mine would have a box, but I didnt and they dont. I dont know anyone that has a box with these, but then again it doesnt come up in conversation very often either.

I saw this and immediately got super excited, not realizing that it was a WTB as opposed to WTS. Best of luck.

Username Hidden said:
I saw this and immediately got super excited, not realizing that it was a WTB as opposed to WTS. Best of luck.

LOL, I got super excited when you responded thinking you had one for sale.

Username Hidden said:
Had I been in good contact with my local SGH stores when they came out mine would have a box, but I didnt and they dont. I dont know anyone that has a box with these, but then again it doesnt come up in conversation very often either.

You do now. I have the Matte Clear - Ruby Holbrook OO9102-15 with original brown square o box with correct text bar-code label. I can't recall another complete like this and even my attempts to get one from SGH at the time of issue failed, finally got one from ebay but lenses needed replacing, new lenses were faulty and had to be sent back, the return was the etched Nicky Hayden set, sent those back which resulted in finally getting a perfect set to install, creating at last a complete perfect example but the time and effort to achieve it!

Congrats RVF, at least someone got a box. My first pair had a bad lens in it as well, I just shipped it off to get new lenses put in it. My second pair of these I just traded off to a forum member on here.

To the OP, hang in there a set will pop up.

Anyone looking to find a new home for the SGH Holbrooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back