• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found SGH Exclusive Matte Clear W/ Ruby Iridium Holbrook BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outta all the HB's out there, this now appears to be my Holiest of Grails... no-one, anyone, somebody...???

Gonna frame this pair in a gold box with velvet lining if I ever find one.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hmmmm

Anyone with the SGH HB's looking for a pair of limited release Cape Epic RJ's. Willing to trade.

capeepiciii.jpg

Wasn't it rumoured that there will be a Shaun White Holbrook (again...) that's matte clear with 24K lenses?

I've heard this as well. Will have to wait and see.

I saw a pic of one somewhere, but still isnt the same, even if you swap lenses. Its like taking a true carbon JB and calling it an Echelon.

Username Hidden said:
Anyone with the SGH HB's looking for a pair of limited release Cape Epic RJ's. Willing to trade.

capeepiciii.jpg

Damn, I wish I still had mine to trade right now, it would be a done deal! Good luck anyway!

Here's something funny...just a week ago, I saw a pair sitting on a car's dashboard when I was at the mall picking up dinner. Like a crazed maniac, I left a note on the car (written on a napkin) asking the owner to please call me if they were interested in selling their HB. No call, and I realize now that I need help!!! I NEVER leave my info on a strangers car, unless theres been an accident. Geez, this Oakley thing is getting bad...lol!

You left a napkin with your details? I would have stolen the car, just so that he didn't think someone was after his shades. He'd be so glad to get his vehicle back that he wouldn't even notice the sunglasses were missing.

I think you're right, this Oakley obsession is contagious...

Username Hidden said:
You left a napkin with your details? I would have stolen the car, just so that he didn't think someone was after his shades. He'd be so glad to get his vehicle back that he wouldn't even notice the sunglasses were missing.

I think you're right, this Oakley obsession is contagious...

Yeah, I know I've past the point of logical thinking when I do dumb things like that...I owe that to Oakley, hahaha!

That's a good idea about taking the car...dammit, there I go again! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back