• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SGH Had 2 Juliets On Clearance.

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
Went to one of the local Sun Glass Huts this afternoon to see what their Black Friday sales were. Their promotion was buy a pair of regular priced glasses and and get a free clearnance pair of equal or lesser value. I went over to see what they had for clearance and they had two X Metal Juliets (04-146). The price of the Juliets were $239.98.

The kicker is that they didn't have any regular priced Oakleys at that value, unless I bought more than one pair. I decided to pass.

I was more surprised that they had two pair of Juliets.

Dang really? I went to like 3-4 SGH and the employees all asked what my X Squareds were because they never seen em before. I showed them off saying they were a "new" version of Juliets and they didn't even know what Juliets were lol.

I didn't even bother going to SGH. LOL

I went to the Vault and O Store. Not much I wanted to buy. Picked up an Emerald Iridium Crowbar lens and a lanyard.

I didn't even bother going to SGH. LOL

I went to the Vault and O Store. Not much I wanted to buy. Picked up an Emerald Iridium Crowbar lens and a lanyard.

Nice! I went to the O store to buy XS replacement lenses but they didn't stock any and I didn't feel like ordering!

The Sunglass hut near me had one X Squared on sale. It was a display model and was sold as such, and had scratches everywhere. I tried to bargain and talk them down, but didn't work. I asked about the Juliet's, and they said its been discontinued for 6 years. :confused:

How much was the X Squared? I was totally surprised that they had the Juliets at this SGH. I have never seen any X-Metals at any SGH. When I tried them on...I wasn't sure if they looked right on me. It could be because I walked in wearing a pair of Antix...but they looked really small on my mug.

They definintely had a few pair that are on my want list, that I could buy to justify picking up the Juliets...I am just not sold on the Juliets yet. If it was the X-Squared, I would have walked out with them.

It was on sale for around $189. But this was a pure disaster piece man...the lenses were emerald I believe, but had nicks all over. The frame was scuffed up as well. I just used them as a demo and they fit really well on me. I personally thought they looked good, but when I tried them on at the O Vault, they said it looked a little wide and the Juliet's were for me. Who knows.

looks like SGH will never understand how to treat the glasses right!?
idiots . . .

Yeah I walked into a SGH with some X-Metal Juliets with ruby lenses. They had no idea what they were. I've never seen an X-metal at a SGH or any dealer in Louisiana

Back