• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SGH Jade Series

I have seen that SGH is receiving some of the product. I am not sure if they are putting it out or are being directed to hold it for the front door. If you are near one go on in and ask. I doubt they would say no to a possible sale.

I have seen that SGH is receiving some of the product. I am not sure if they are putting it out or are being directed to hold it for the front door. If you are near one go on in and ask. I doubt they would say no to a possible sale.

Someone already got them. He posted in the Frogskins purchased thread.

We received the polarized jade and acid series polarized yesterday...

I didn't think the lower level stores were getting these but you should be able to get them at any SGH! Even some Macy's locations...

We received the polarized jade and acid series polarized yesterday...

I didn't think the lower level stores were getting these but you should be able to get them at any SGH! Even some Macy's locations...

I thought these were SGH exclusive?

Also, anyone know if these guys come with a special bag? the SGHs near where I live tend to just throw in random bags and throw away boxes. I had to go and personally request for them to keep the box for my frogskins -.-