• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SGH Pitboss Deal

OakleyJared

Oakley Expert
Sarasota, Fl.
Miromar, Fl SGH Outlet has a Rootbeer/Tungsten Iridium Pitboss for $295 with an additional 30% off. As of yesterday. You should be able go to your local SGH and have them call this store to purchase and have it sent to you. 239-495-8339. Pretty sure this is the right number. There are 3 SGH stores at this outlet so you might have to have them call the other 2, if this one is incorrect.

Just took advantage of this. I had a SGH gift card and didn't really know what I wanted so this was right up my alley. Thanks for the good info. This forum is awesome.

218 if I remember correctly. A pretty good deal I think. I believe the manager said she had one more. The number of that particular store is 2394987686 if anyone else is interested. I can't be positive but I think she said she had one more. The store manager was Brittany and she was super cool about the whole thing.

Thanks man. I was thinking about starting a SGH thread to do just what you did for me. It was extremely easy to get the deal done through my SGH. I don't have an Oakley store or Vault near me so SGH deals are right up my alley. Thanks again!

Latest Posts

Back