• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SGH Shaun White Consumer Contest

Thanks for letting us know about this! Definitely going to keep my eye on this and try to snag one of these if they pop up near me!

I went to the SGH at downtown Disney and the guy seemed like he had no idea what I was talking about

My local SGH was listed today, too much of a hassle to ask for time off from work to go and try to win a gold case, It would be nice ... but my boss would think I was crazy!!! Maybe I should just try on the weekend dates.

I don't think my friends on Facebook would be happy if I entered this contest since you have to allow them access.

Portland OR store is down to 2 prizes and I know of one more person on their way.

Edit: I had not known there was only one grand prize per store and 3 consolations.

Looks like nothing close to me, Ive checked all the lists. Not a big enough store around here I guess. Would have been nice to see a few pair scattered in some of the more rural areas instead of all in the metro areas, or at least that's what it seemed.

Back