• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SGH Shaun White Consumer Contest

I got green square o case also then you send in to get your glasses. Instructions on back of cRd

Just a tortoise garage rock with 24k polarized. Cool lenses and bag

ah ok! is it the same thing with the 2nd person that comes after? The SGH manager is misleading me and he says I won an all 24k frame GR, I was so happy thinking that I won a limited pair, so I follow the instruction and then I received an email and the other guy from 1 icon says it was a tortoise GR, darn! and funny thing is, most of the SGH store doesn't have an idea or info about the contest! they don't know what is going on!

The FMJ GR is the prize of the previous contest, reverse photo captioning I think.

This is correct. Also the case will be limited as well to only the 50 winners.

The sad truth is that communication in SGH is pretty lax. I was in one of the stores 20 minutes before the giveaway time and managers were off and had not communicated the info to the people working. Good thing I was there to tear store apart and find prize.

Finally if you are in the Miami area give the Collins Ave and Ocean Drive store a call to see if they still have theirs. They did yesterday as of 4pm and both stores are a block from each other.

Finally if you are in the Miami area give the Collins Ave and Ocean Drive store a call to see if they still have theirs. They did yesterday as of 4pm and both stores are a block from each other.

Perfect example, I mean I know its Miami but do you really need 2 stores a block away from each other with a top prize, spread the love around.

this wasa sunglass hut promo the way they decided was buy the top selling stores in the company not with location at all so all the top selling stores got them. Simple as that.

Back