• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station Exclusives | Your Input!

my idea would have to be a holbrook with matte crystal red / matte clear fade frame with chrome iridium lenses. icons and rivets will be polished chrome as well.

I like this idea, I was thinking Matte Crystal Red...

But I would suggest a Ruby Clear lens scripted etching with the chrome icons...

I think you have to take in to consideration the customer base. ShadeStation sell to everyone, male and female, so it should be a unisex frame. I see lots of ladies wearing Frogskins, I've only ever seen one lady wearing Holbrooks.

They could do another model for women. I would prefer not to see another Frogskin exclusive.

I think there have been a lot of really cool Gascan exclusives; I think it could be a candidate. Maybe a clear to crystal black fade with SS and the Union Jack etched on the lens.

Ok I'm thinking Matte Red Hijinx, Cream Icon, Fire Lenses. shade STATION on the inside of one of the arms (again in Cream, same colour as the Icons) & the Union Jack etched on the lens, or your postcode LS1 6BH. Not forgetting the bag, again Matte Red with your name & postcode printed on the bag.

Something else to consider would be the box and something extra with them, e.g. the Jupiter Camos came in a cardboard box with a printed design on rather than the standard plastic Frogskins box, and also a sticker (pin for the other frames in that collection). Eric Koston Woodgrains came with a pencil (still don't know why they came with a pencil?), 150 of the Danny Kass Grenades came with dog tags. One or both of these elements in addition to the frame and bag would add an extra uniqueness to the exclusive product.

I'd say Holbrook too.. I'd go crazy with it. Maybe like a base matte black frame with some crazy urban or graffiti design on the stems with chrome lenses. A holbrook with some attitude and art on the stems. Sign me up I'll take 5 of them lol

I just feel like shawn white ruined them for me with the never ending signature editions that keep on coming out, and the lack of fit is a slight turn off for me as well. But they seem to be quite a popular frame nonetheless!

Latest Posts

Back