• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station Exclusives | Your Input!

I'm not a fan of Holbrooks either. I had a pair, just couldn't stand the wide open gaps in peripheral coverage.

Shade Station - what pairs do you sell the most of? Mostly Radars for sports, or a good mix of everything? I'd choose your flagship frame to make a signature pair out of.

shade STATION lens etching or logo on the glasses. UK flag incorporated into the frame (icons, etching, inner stem detail).

FMJ Red, matte crystal red, blood/cinder frame with white icons in a rubber-free frame, matching rubber in a sports frame. Choice of lenses (ice, black, fire, blue, maybe even +red or ruby would all look good).

Gascans have been mentioned several times. Box, Card, Bag, and the Glasses could be done with logos etc. Pin could be the Leeds crest with SS in the middle. The Frames something with the UJ incorporated into it similar to the Frogs that were done. Not that much but something classy. That way it will be a full kit. Also the ideas of serializing the frames seems perfect. Give the winning idea a free set. #1 or close to that. Maybe auction #1 off and then give #2 to the winner. Just a thought

Holbrook- Polished Royal Blue or Matte Royal Blue/+Red Lenses/Red Icons and Accents. That's my vote, or any of the Frog remakes, those are sweet. Not Matte Rootbeer though, you can make that in OCP.

I see the Garage Rock have blue woodgrain, so maybe do a deep red woodgrain finish? I don't believe the Holbrooks have ever had a woodgrain finish before?

Honestly is Oakley going to go out of their way making a new frame color for you guys? Most "exclusives" I've seen just use OCP parts.

I just feel like shawn white ruined them for me with the never ending signature editions that keep on coming out, and the lack of fit is a slight turn off for me as well. But they seem to be quite a popular frame nonetheless!

There are WAY more Frogs out there than there are Holbrooks.

i would say go for a Holbrook . . . i like the idea fromPezza21!

matte is awesome and A etching is a must!
but i think SS is to easy . . . ;)

PS count me in for that pairs!

I think Peeza's idea is awesome as well. Holbrooks get my vote. make it happen guys!

Back