• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station: the weigh-in on Prizm lenses...

Thanks for the share! Definitely looking forward to seeing Prizm lenses widely adopted into frames. Good to see the innovation hasn't left Oakley!!

I hope to have input soon, I picked up some Splice goggles and specifically got Prizm lenses because of the positive things I have heard. I hope they live up to the hype! Love the etch work :)

Hi guys!

We had a war of words with Patrick of Oakley UK, and he's showing us the latest Prizm lenses for goggles (and soon to be sunglasses too)!

Take a look; you'll like what you see!

Great choice! From what we understand so far, each Prizm sunglass lens will be slightly adapted to suit most weather in an individual condition (e.g. snow/trail/water) rather than basing each lens on the light transmission you'd get there. We wouldn't recommend carving the goggle lenses out in the meantime, for frame fit/warranty purposes :p

The new Heaven & Earth Enduro/Holbrook has a Sapphire Iridium lens with a Matte Sky frame; it's possible some new releases may have them too! As soon as we know, we'll make sure you guys do also. :)

Back