• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shadow Camo Oild Rig With Slate Iridium

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
The most underrated colorway imho...

IMG_2817.jpg

Special thanks to SpliceD for these :cool:

Wow you just went right out there and let 'em show didn't you BADNESS lol. I'm more of a rear end cushion fan. :p I don't mind all natural, no o-matter in my girl.
I don't mind peeking a look or two at ladies doing their morning jog hehehe.

Wow you just went right out there and let 'em show didn't you BADNESS lol. I'm more of a rear end cushion fan. :p I don't mind all natural, no o-matter in my girl.
I don't mind peeking a look or two at ladies doing their morning jog hehehe.

I'm more of an entire package kinda guy :laugh: Probably why I'm never getting married :biggrin: Time to trade her in for a newer model! :lol:

I'm more of an entire package kinda guy :laugh: Probably why I'm never getting married :biggrin: Time to trade her in for a newer model! :lol:
Awww man no you got a good one! don't say that haha. Buuuut marriage is a iffy one. Im still single so what do i know. BADNESS the ladies man.

:focus:Ahem! Cough Cough.
hooters and butt's galore, but oh look I forgot, BADNESS has a Oil Rig posted in this thread that apparently is recent purchases. Thought it was recent purchases for GF's.