• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shadow Lawn Creepers X Oakley Frogskins Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder how the actual product will look like, with the snakeskin design.

I am curious as well but 666 pairs isn't all that limited to be paying $300 off the bat. The frog game is just getting kind of ridiculous. I may be contradicting myself but the most I paid for a frog was $350 and that was for a limited pair of 150 worldwide. I think these guys are just trying to milk people. Unless these were handpainted or individually numbered, I just think it is too much especially when Oakley themselves can release matte black/violets for $100.

while they arent hand painted, they are indvidually crafted from a pattern designed for SLC by Charles Rasputin and the quality is MUCH HIGHER than paint and a clear coat. They are also lazer etched with the pieces number in the series ( 1-666 of 666) pics of the snakeskin/frogskins go up on or around the 20th of this month, and a presale link will be available then. theres a few pairs left of the pink and red leopard frogskin prototypes as well, they are $200 and includes shipping up to $15 If you would like additional insurance or confirmation you may pay the difference. We also have a one of one pair of Carbon Fiber BATWOLFs and a one of one pair of snowcamo Fuel Cells. They are also pictured with the leopard joint on this thread.They are $300 and will not be replicated/ the paypal email is restlessbodies@gmail.com if anyone is interested.

Very interesting, thanks for the explanation. I guess the pictures will be the deciding factor when they go up.

So, hopefully, on the 20th, we can order them, right?

yup looks like they go on sale around the 20th, or at least preorders. being from VA, my friend told me they're pretty legit guys. I don't see them selling out that quick for the price tag so you should be able to get a pair no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back