• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shadow Lawn Creepers X Oakley Frogskins Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are sick but they want too much for them. Most rare frogskins are below $200 when they're in the stores

did he reply to you in an e-mail saying that he will refund your money, or did he just do it "silently" and you saw it over paypal?

No he actually said he would send me a refund when he got back into the office....maybe 3-4 hrs later I got a paypal email saying Charlie Restless issued me a refund. It took about 3-4 days after I initially asked him for a refund.

No he actually said he would send me a refund when he got back into the office....maybe 3-4 hrs later I got a paypal email saying Charlie Restless issued me a refund. It took about 3-4 days after I initially asked him for a refund.

im transferring some money now back to the account to cover the requested refunds. my apologies for the delay or any miscommunication. All pairs of pink leopard frogskins are in my possesion as of 2:30 today eastern standard time and i will begin packing and shipping today and tomorrow. Thanks for your patience in this matter and for bearing with us as we try to keep up with the demand. trust any requested refunds will be completed by the end of the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back