• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shallow/Deep H2O Prism owners, help me out please!

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
Based on some of the marketing materials I've seen, it almost appears that Shallow H2O is geared more towards very shallow water, like trout fishing in a creek or something or maybe close to shore. Deep water would seem more appropriate not only for ocean water, but larger lakes as well. Personally, the limited amount of fishing I do is on larger lakes, and I would definitely get the Deep H2O for it, especially since they're darker and better to look at IMO.

Happy b-day, BTW... :drinks:

Well 25ft is the deepest parts. I've been told the average in the main lake I fish in is really only about 8-10ft aside from the trenches.
Here's my Radar Pitch in the Deep Water.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435093266.801762.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435093331.280229.jpg

Unfortunately no feedback. We have had rain here like crazy so all the water is murky and everything is flooded

Comparison between Prizm Deep and Sapphire, unfortunately in different models but you get the drift...

image.jpg

How about a side-by-side (or top/bottom) from the wearer's side, showing the base tint?
I'll have to take a rain check on that until next week - those Holbrooks are my only sapphires and they are a stand-by pair in my desk at work. Unless @discodave can do the photo with this pairs.

Back