• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shallow Water Prizm

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
How does shallow water lens perform on bright sunny days compared to prizm golf? I want to buy one radar ev with prizm shallow lens.. I have prizm golf but it is not that much suitable on bright sunny days. I really like the green mirror look of shallow water.. It's different than jade.

I actually found Jade and Shallow Water really similar from the exterior, though I’m comparing them on the Flak Jacket. I would assume it’s much better than golf on sunny days...it’s a good overcast lens with a nice brown tint. I haven’t used it in bright conditions, but I would assume it would still be a little light

Oh, I apologize. The lenses are much different with lighting. They look the same in the case haha
B242DC1E-A078-47D6-8692-59ACA8184728.jpeg
EFA66E3A-A33A-41B0-A06D-610EA83193A1.jpeg

i also thought Prizm Golf was too light. i know you are saying you like the iridium coating on the Shallow Water lens, but i personally found Prizm Field to be the best for golfing.

IMO they do ok on bright days, though it'll depend a bit on if you're wearing a hat, if you're driving, or if you're just out in the middle of the sun with no shade. Prizm Maritime is amazing in bright sun, and amazing all-around. If you have a chance to get Prizm Maritime, I'd highly recommend it.

IMO they do ok on bright days, though it'll depend a bit on if you're wearing a hat, if you're driving, or if you're just out in the middle of the sun with no shade. Prizm Maritime is amazing in bright sun, and amazing all-around. If you have a chance to get Prizm Maritime, I'd highly recommend it.
Agree on prizm maritime -- too bad they are as good looking as DWP

Latest Posts

Back