• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sharing my Gen1 mumbo in matte clear frame and red hybrid lens with matte clear nose piece and ear socks!

Jasonc918

Oakley Beginner
Was excited to unearth my Mumbo's in Matte Clear w/Red Hybrid and Clear Socks and Nose Piece!
Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 3.49.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 3.49.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 3.49.55 PM.png

I've never seen matte clear on a Gen 1. Are these custom? They look awesome, I'd buy if you sold them!

Also, mumbo was only given to the original black, white, and neon frames. Just an FYI!

Last edited:
Not to call these fake because they look so much more real than the fakes but I’ve only seen a matte clear fake or reissue.

but the fakes have a pin hinge so these are so sick !!!

red grips too!

if you ever wanna let them go I’d take them!

these are my reissues, I wish my nosepiece was all clear!
B5B1998F-BBD5-4A08-9E5E-BF48AAD00061.jpeg

Not to call these fake because they look so much more real than the fakes but I’ve only seen a matte clear fake or reissue.

but the fakes have a pin hinge so these are so sick !!!

red grips too!

if you ever wanna let them go I’d take them!

these are my reissues, I wish my nosepiece was all clear!
View attachment 815012
I think I might have a clear nose piece

I've never seen matte clear on a Gen 1. Are these custom? They look awesome, I'd buy if you sold them!

Also, mumbo was only given to the original black, white, and neon frames. Just an FYI!

it Is true it is not a Mumbo in the truest sense of the word since it would technically classified as an M Frame by the time Oakley got to the clear versions. they are real factory customs however. Jason C has the real deal.

Back