• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sharing the collection- love this stuff!

DWN

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
San Diego CA
I am new to the Forum, so not sure if this is uploading properly. These are just a few of my favorite pieces. Note that I have four of the Infinite Hero Juliets... but sadly only one Pit Boss Ducati (my very favorite!)... Will post more shortly- I think the total is about 50 pairs, mostly X-Metal...

Juliet Ichiro.JPG

Juliet Infinite Hero.JPG

Pit Boss 1 Tron.JPG

Pit Boss 1 Ducati.JPG

not sure the reply posted, so here is it again... where would I find the serial number(s)? I will be back to the storage locker where these are all held later this week.

I also have at least two each of all Pit Boss 1 and 2 models, as well as two C-Six aluminum- no need to post pictures of those since everyone knows what they look like. I also have a dozen or so miscellaneous Juliets and Romeos, and a bunch of cool SI stuff (my practical pieces). I will post a few more pics of some additional other stuff next.

here are pics of some other limited edition shades that I have picked up over the years... but I would think many collectors already have these.

Antix Devils Brigade.JPG

Antix Fuente .JPG

Hijinx Propoganda.JPG