• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sharing the collection- love this stuff!

Welcome. u have a very elite collection congrats.Dibs on the Radar Antifreeze.:lolsign:.is it an XL version, cannot say clearly from the pic

Amazing collection and very complete! You have found a group who truly appreciates the value of a collection like this! Glad you found us :)
THANKS TO EVERYONE for the warm welcome and appreciation. It seems kind of crazy that I have been collecting these shades for years on my own, and I never realized that there are others out there who also appreciate the same stuff. I look forward to communicating with all of you who have responded... thanks again. And sorry for the late reply- I have a job which requires some pretty intense investment of my time and energy, but that is a good thing... -D

THANKS TO EVERYONE for the warm welcome and appreciation. It seems kind of crazy that I have been collecting these shades for years on my own, and I never realized that there are others out there who also appreciate the same stuff. I look forward to communicating with all of you who have responded... thanks again. And sorry for the late reply- I have a job which requires some pretty intense investment of my time and energy, but that is a good thing... -D
well we do have to feed the family, AFTER Oakleys are purchased.

last batch of picks for today- in particular, I had forgotten to upload the Gary Scelzi Romeos...

View attachment 120063

View attachment 120068

Your two Gary Scelzis make 15 known examples of what we surmise that they made between 500 and 800 pieces. If you would post up the serial numbers from the box labels that would be greatly appreciated. These are not serialized on the left arm as most metals are.

It seems kind of crazy that I have been collecting these shades for years on my own, and I never realized that there are others out there who also appreciate the same stuff.
Nice to have you here! It always makes me happy in a weird way when someone says that they have been collecting these things for years but never knew that this support group existed and stumbled upon this forum.
I understand your "need" for doubles, I try to collect 2 also in case I do something stupid with one pair. Basically one pair in secure storage and one pair on display for wearing. Now that you are back in the states for the most part maybe you can settle in a little and set-up a display and enjoy your unique pieces.
Welcome!