• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White Batwolf Icons - SGH Limited Edition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

FS: Shaun White Batwolf Icons - SGH Limited Edition and more

Hello,

I know this is my first post, but I have 100% ebay feedback. I used to work for Sunglass Hut and have acquired(contests and buying) some Oakley items as I worked there. Well I finally left the company and now would like the cash more then the items besides my nanowires.

For now I am going to be selling a couple sets of the Limited edition, All of the stores I know of got 2 sets of these. So I would say they are pretty rare. I'm not really sure what price I should put these at so am just going to start them off at $30 Shipped for a set and take offers from there. I have 3 sets due to getting one with buying a pair of batwolfs when we got these in and also won 2 more sets in a contest we had. Sadly I'm not a big fan of the batwolf, since they don't fit my face that well. I was going to put these on ebay but figured I would give true Oakley fans the first shot. Depending on how many inquires I get. I might just sell one set on here and put the others on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270903879566 THIS IS MY LAST SET OF THESE NOW ON EBAY

I also have:(all BNIB)

Batwolf clear with Ice Iridium $70 shipped

Holbrook - Shaun White Matte Black with Polarized Grey lens(gold Icons) $100 shipped

I also have a few Friends and Family coupons for Sunglass Hut left. Which is 30% a one time purchase or 50% off at Lenscrafters $50 shipped

Also I have a pretty nice discount still at Oakley.com so if there is something you want from there I can get you a deal. Been getting a lot of inquires about this, problem is I only can buy items once a quarter with a max discount of $125 off, its 55% off. I also have been needing a new pair of goggles so this wouldn't be something I would give away for free, since I might use it.

10xa842.jpg

34hgcch.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Welcome to the boards. Good luck with your sale.

Sorry but 40 is a little steep. I was watching one on ebay and they sold for 25. That is around what people pay for them. I would love a set but being a high school student with no money i can't afford it right now. I have been looking for a set since October and now they are popping up every where actually. Good luck with your sale.

I'm willing to take offers. When I searched ebay and google, I didn't find any so that's why I figured double the cost of a standard everyday set from Oakley is a good price to start at.

i would give you $25 for one of them.

Username Hidden said:
i would give you $25 for one of them.

Where are you located? and how were you wanting to pay? paypal gift?

To the Top

how much of a discount do you get?

55% off :) Suppose to not work on Custom but I used it before. haha

Start of the Weekend bump

Status
Not open for further replies.